5 Things to Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Vitamin A, C, E. Strawberries, oranges, eggs, salmon.
- 1000 mg of Omega-3 Fatty acids per day may prevent macular degeneration and dry eyes. This is found in salmon, mackerel, flax seeds, walnuts, etc.
- Check your Visual Acuity regularly like every 3-5 years. Do not strain your eyes, it may make the matter worse.
- Make larger fonts in computer. Always do check the brightness of the computer should match the ambience light (brightness) of the room. If you are working in computer in dark, make the screen brightness to minimum or little more than minimum.
- If your eyes becomes dry, clean your eyes with clean water after a regular interval.
Also Read Drugs To Carry During Travel
How Much You Liked This Post
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: