6 Things You Can Do To Decrease Over Sleep
- Always go to sleep at fixed time at night. Best, if you can maintain same time.
- If possible, switch on your alarm in mobile or in other devices. For example, if you sleep at 12’O Clock at night, switch on alarm at 6 am, 06:10 am, 6:15 am, 6:25 am, 6:27 am, 06:28am, 06:29 am, 6:30 and if needed more alarms in 1 to 2 minutes gap. If Snooze option is available , then, also , do same as said above
- When you are going to sleep, program your body by saying that you will wake up at right time, repeatedly.
- Drink plenty of water during day time.
- Do not go for any medicines. Always check your skin, eyes, etc so that no ill effects should be there due to sleep deprivation.
- Always keep yourself busy and think about your work. It keeps you away from getting bored and sleep.
How Much You Liked This Post
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: