Crack Radiology: High Yield Topics for FMGE
- Initial Investigations (specially Respiratory and Cardiological diseases)
- IOC (Investigation of Choice)
- Gold Standards investigations
- All signs that can be found in X-Ray, CT, USG.
- Fractures and their managements. Also Healing of Fracture with respective time duration
- Images of X-Ray (specially respiratory conditions) and CT (specially abdominal conditions)
Characteristic Radio diagnostic Features of——
- Coartation of Aorta
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Bubble Sign: Double B, Tripple B.
- IOC for – Echinococcosis , Amoebic Liver abcess
Radiological Signs & Differences— Scurvy & Rickets.
- Thumbprint Sign →Preferred for Organic Diseases, Adducted sign.
- CNS :
- MRI vs CT -Scan, (Advantage & Disadvantage), ( which is good for DS:Calcification)
- Sub arachnoids Hemorrhage.
- Signs of Thalassemia.
- Peripheral Angiography : Supressed Route, Name and Technique.
- Radio Sensitive & Radio —
- Compares between — £ ß Ý Radiation→ Most hazardous, most powerful, most/least penetration.
- Particles used in different scan–PET, CT, MRI.
- Radio Isotopes—Thyroid Ca–Cervix Cancer, Tele therapy.
- Who discovered X-R
Kindly Rate This Article
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: