Healthy Lifestyle and Healthy Diet Need To Be Followed During Pregnancy
Healthy Lifestyle And Healthy Diet Need To Be Followed During Pregnancy
Mother — is not just a word. It is an another meaning of selfless love. Without expecting anything in return from the child, the mother raises the child with the utmost care. Only a mother in the world knows the pain and joy of conceiving a child. Pregnancy is a very sensitive time. At this time mothers have to be careful of themselves as well as fathers and other family members. Here are some tips of healthy living and healthy diet for expectant mothers.
What are the Healthy Lifestyles to be followed during pregnancy?
• A healthy pregnant woman should drink at least two to two and a half litters of water a day So from time to time drink a little water This will keep the body clean throughout the day and blood circulation will be normal.
• Pregnant mothers should brush their teeth at least twice a day, but with a soft brush. At this time, the gums of many people become soft and blood may flow. Also for the first six months, should go to the dentist regularly.
• Sit with your feet folded on the floor of the room and place the palms of your hands close to your chest. Inhale very deeply through the nose very carefully and exhale from the inside. It is important to stay in the open air for a while at this time to keep the body and mind healthy and to maintain balance between the two. Take a short walk in the room every now and then.
• The first few months of pregnancy cause fatigue due to high levels of hormones. If you can’t sleep at night, try getting some sleep at any time of the day. Lack of sleep on regular basis, harms the health of the foetus. If this is also not possible, at least lift your legs slightly and relax for 30 minutes.
• Hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy can cause skin problems in the expectant mother, especially in the face. So you can use ‘ face mask’ once a week. For example, mix two teaspoons of chickpeas with a ripe avocado and apply it on the whole face without eyes. After ten minutes, rinse well with warm water. The leg feels heaviest for a pregnant mother. If your feet feel heavy at night, add a little amount of lemon juice to a bowl of cold water. Then soak a small towel in it and take out the water. Then wrap it around the feet for two minutes.
• Avoid alcohol, because it reaches your baby through the blood. This increases the chances of giving birth to a baby with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS), which affects the baby’s emotional growth. Drugs and smoking are equally dangerous in affecting a child’s growth and health.
• Recharging yourself with fruit is more beneficial than caffeine. Studies show that caffeine increases the risk of miscarriage. Pregnant women are low in iron, and caffeine makes it harder for your body to absorb iron. Thus, it is advisable to avoid caffeine.
• If chemicals, pesticides, hazardous substances, radioactive substances, lead and mercury are regularly in your workplace or at home, you must contact your doctor and seek advice, as it is dangerous for you and your baby.
• Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause you to experience mood swings and emotional ups and downs. If you feel that you are depressed and it is affecting you, make sure to seek help and get back to normal.
What Are The Best Diet Plan For Pregnant Women?
Each pregnancy is different. Suppose a pregnant woman likes to eat fish or she tolerates a high-protein diet, but there is no reason to think that the same food is good for you. However, it is also true that there are some foods that should be eaten by most pregnant women.
Eating healthy during pregnancy is very important because what you eat depends on the health and growth of your baby. It is your responsibility to ensure that your child receives adequate nutrition. There are not many foods that can be eaten during pregnancy, which you can eat at such a time. Apart from that, it is also important to eat food on time. This will keep you healthy and your child healthy. According to doctors, an extra 300 calories need to reach your body throughout the day.
Calcium intake is very important in pregnancy. Since nutrition is going to the baby’s body from the mother’s body, you need to eat calcium for the development of the baby’s bones. Milk is an important source of calcium. In addition to milk, you can eat dairy foods such as lamb, cheese, yogurt, etc.
Pulses contain high protein. So you have to eat different types of pulses, ghugani, raw or boiled gram. You can eat about three bowls of pulses throughout the day. And if you are a vegetarian, eat nuts, dried fruits, etc. with pulses. A pregnant woman should eat about 45 grams of nuts or lentils a day.
Fruits & Fresh Vegetables
If there is a problem of constipation during pregnancy, then it is very difficult! Because, there is a risk of miscarriage. So it is important to eat fiber-rich foods at this time. Fruits and vegetables are high in fiber. Apart from that, fruits and vegetables also contain vitamins and various natural minerals.
It is also necessary to pay attention so that there is no dehydration occurs in the body. Drink as much water as possible throughout the day. You can also drink detox water if needed. However, in that case, you must consult a doctor first. You can also eat fruit juice, but do not eat grape, papaya, pineapple juice. Packet fruit juice will not work at all.
Protein Rich Food
If you eat meat, then there is no problem, because meat food has a lot of protein. Many pregnant women, however, cannot eat fish during pregnancy, they can eat chicken. Goat meat can be eaten at one time if you want! However, if you have a problem with constipation, then it is better to avoid red meat.
Healthy High-Fat Foods
Ghee and butter have been used to feed pregnant women since ancient times. Ghee and butter contain saturated fats which help to nourish the body. But it is better if you can eat homemade ghee or butter. You can also eat some fatty foods. Think about how much weight you gained during this time.